TAYLOR'S EDUCATION GROUP is a top quality private education provider in the region, specializing in education from Early Years to Tertiary Level. The Group recognizes and rewards excellence - to bring out the best in our students, to motivate our employees into exceeding their own expectations, and ultimately to raise the standards of educational excellence in the country. Taylor's Education Group is seeking individuals who are looking for an opportunity to shine.
|Assistant Staff Nurse |
( Taylor's Lakeside Campus)
The Assistant Staff Nurse assists the Senior Staff Nurse in providing specialized medical services for students and staff for simple medical problems. The Assistant Staff Nurse is also to help plan and organize health related workshops or talks for students and staff.
- Diploma in nursing or other related discipline with specialization in nursing
- At least three (3) years of related working experience in nursing.
- Knowledge and understanding of nursing principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to provide personal medical care
- Ability to listen attentively and comprehend with empathy
- Possess good planning, coordinating, presentation and time management skills
- Ability to maintain emotional stability
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package (including attractive fringe benefits such as education subsidy, interest-free education loan, discount for children's education) plus a conducive working environment.Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume, contact telephone number, a passport size photo, current and expected salary by 12 March 2011, to the email or post to the address below :-
The Human Resource Director
Human Resource Department
Taylor's Lakeside Campus
No. 1 Jalan Taylor's
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
P.O Box 3064Email :email@example.com(Only shorlisted candidates will be notified)