CNC MACHINIST (MILLING/LATHE)
(Johor - BATU PAHAT)
- Basic knowledge on operating CNC (Milling/Lathe) machines.
- Responsible to perform CNC programmes & machine set-up as well to maintain the machines.
- Maintain all measuring equipment, gages and fixtures for making accurate inspection checks.
- Able to perform simple troubleshooting of machines.
- Perform daily housekeeping & apply safety standard compliance.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, MechanicalCertificate, Vocasional Certificate, any field.
- Able to understand engineering drawing.
- Ability to use Mastercam is an advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.. Write/Speak in Chinese would be an advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BATU PAHAT.
- Willing to work shift.
- Full-Time positions available.
P.S 39, Lot 1921 Jalan Batu Putih
56, Kampung Peserai Kecil Mk 3
Simpang Lima 83020 Batu Pahat
Johor, Malaysia. Tel : 07-413 8300
Fax: 07-413 1218 / 7600